Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Small Updates

I feel compelled to share this close-up of my clematis in full bloom. I love the purple flowers with the lime green leaves.


I also want to share this picture of my Dad and his friend.  It was taken yesterday while we celebrated Dad's 86th birthday.  I have one amazing Dad.  His Mom lived to 98; he has 2 sisters who are currently 94 and 97.  Loads of longevity in that family!   As of now my Dad seems incredibly healthy.   Of course, there is that nasty bit of cancer lurking, but for now we shall enjoy the good.


3 comments:

  1. Hello Laura, happy birthday to your dad, I am just browsing your blog as I am your swap partner for the stationery swap:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your clematis is stunning! I have a similar one but it won't be out for months.
    Nice to see your Dad and hope he has a good birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your clematis is beautiful! Mine was disappointing last year, but has a lot of promise this year.

    ReplyDelete