Saturday, June 1, 2013

A few photos from our back yard:



The garden was developing quite nicely until the marmots took a liking to it. Thankfully much of it was in containers so has been moved to the front court yard. I still have to photograph that area, but I am awaiting the arrival of my refurbished patio set. Once that arrives and everything is in place I will take pictures.

Meanwhile, today is the last day of school here. It is the last day that my kids will EVER be in the same school (unless we move!) I had to mark the occasion with a picture. Summer is going to be full of activities for the kids. I am excited for it to begin!

2 comments:

  1. Marmots! Now that is something we don't have here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be interesting to see the new back yard develop.

    ReplyDelete