Saturday, February 12, 2011

If you ever look at my list of blogs I must read, then you might notice I have added one. It is called There is Sand in My Latte and it is written by someone who I think is a friend of one of my sisters-in-law. It is, in my opinion, one of the best written blogs I have ever come across. Take a look and see if you agree.

In other news, I assume anyone reading my blog knows me and therefore already knows this, but just in case I missed telling you... Eric was hospitalized for 4 days this week. We will be visiting doctors next week as we try to determine the exact cause of his problem. I haven't written much and don't anticipate writing much in the near future. I am worn out from dealing with crisis upon crisis.

Check back from time to time. Someday hopefully I will have something interesting to say again.

2 comments:

  1. I do hope you will get things sorted out soon. Continuing to pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is Sand in my Latte is my favorite too! I never met her. She is a friend of a friend even though we were both in Dubai at the same time. She is back in America now.

    ReplyDelete