Monday, November 10, 2014


1.  I was going to write every day, but have been absent for nearly a month.  Oops!

2.  My computer is set to "go to sleep" in 7 minutes.

So I give you this picture of a recent sunrise.  I heard that people get bored of sunrise/sunset pictures. I'm sorry, I never get tired of them!

Life is more hectic than ever.  Husband is traveling.  Friend who is getting divorced is living with us.  Thirteen year old is being... a thirteen year old.  (Grumpy face.)  Son likes homeschool but misses interaction with classmates.

Signing off before computer goes to sleep!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE sunrise/sunset photos, especially as lovely as the one you put up today. Good to see you posting again - and commiserations re the grumpy 13 year old; I brought up 3 sons! Nuff said!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sky pictures of any kinds, particularly sunsets and sunrises. The variety is immeasurable isn't it!

    ReplyDelete