Monday, July 12, 2010

Our new bed arrived on Friday. Are you dying to see it? I'm sure you are



Well, here it is:



You've heard of Build-A-Bear? This is Build-A-Bed! We'll actually only be shipping 3 of the cartons - they make up the mattress. The other 3 are the platform which will be left here. (We are having one made in Taiwan, but the bed was more expensive WITHOUT the platform so I bought it. Go figure!) In case you're counting, there are a total of 7 packages. The 7th I got to open. It contained the new bedding. It is killing me to leave it in the packages, but I must.

On another subject, I realized today that I have a zillion pictures I should have shared but never did. Here is just one, from the April visit of Eric's Mom and Aunt. I'll post more soon.


For now, we have finished going through the kids closets to determine what fits and what must be gotten rid of. We also sorted through the boxes under Anna's bed. SCARY! Actually, it wasn't nearly as bad as I expected.
We've done our work for the day, now we're off to the pool.

1 comment: