Saturday, November 26, 2011

Blog Surfing

From time to time I go blog surfing - I click "next blog" at the top of mine to see where Blogger brings me. It seems to categorize and lump blogs together, and I find it funny to see whose blogs are thought to belong in the same category as mine. I have found some that I love and now read regularly, some that bore me, and some that have frightened and/or shocked me. Today's find goes into a new category which I have titled "I'm so glad I didn't get invited to THEIR house for Thanksgiving!"

Here is how it began:

"This year _____ and I hosted Thanksgiving at our house and it was so much fun! We had green bean almondine, whole wheat couscous with cranberries and pecans, and wine..."

There were pictures and then more menu offerings, including fake turkey - I assume some vegetable mush smashed together to mimic turkey.

Yuck! I wonder what blogger thought I had in common with THAT woman!?

1 comment:

  1. I've done that too, and wished I hadnt! I now stick closely to my 'friendly' blogs that I know.

    ReplyDelete