Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New news

I've decided to start a new blog. I'm keeping this one for "writing" and starting the new one as a place to show my cards. I've been posting some cards from time to time on this blog, but I want to make this change for two reasons: 1) People who read my blog don't necessarily care about cards; and 2) As I enter cards into contests I don't want the other participants and/or judges to have to read my personal stuff.

So, if you're interested, here is a link to the new blog. If you're not interested in the cards, I will still write here.

2 comments:

  1. The card blog sounds like a good idea from the contest-entering perspective.

    Unfortunately, I will now have to follow another blog, because I love looking at your gorgeous cards. ;-) I guess I'll pull through.

    Hope 2010 is a great year for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the compliment, and thanks for "following"!!!!

    I hope the same for you, and hope I get to see you sometime this year.

    ReplyDelete